Sunday 28 February 2016

Sunday Funday

It is 8.30pm and I am just about to take off my PJ's for the first time today, only to take a bath and then jump back into them again and go to bed. 

I have spent most of the day doing my online exam for Body Type Nutrition. I didn't finish, but I only need to spend another couple of hours on it before Friday night. So I should be fine. 

Spent some time with Raae in the kitchen listening to music and remenising about the early 2000. What good times it was... 15 years ago. My God. Oh Well. Move on. Don't forget. 

I'm actually quite excited to work. 
I'm excited to learn.
I'm excited to be a part of it all.


I'm also excited to fly back to Sweden next week.
I'm probably going to appreciate it more than ever, all the time for myself and my family and for anything that I want to do. It's going to be great. Just like the bath I'm about to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment