Tuesday 9 March 2010

Oh Dear!

So yesterday was hard, but as always I manage to get something good out from the bad. Like a Pizza hut pizza and another friend. 

Arriving at Edenhurst avenue and to get into the warm nice house was nice, but there was no cousin there. She came half running as soon as the man in the house called her phone. Dear cousin, lovely to see you again. 

Slept for about eleven wonderful hours tonight. Well needed I can assure you all! Then today we went to... of course.. Primark. You see, I don't have that much space in my bag, but still I manage to buy: 

1 pair of pants
1 play suit
1 jacket
1 dress
2 tops
20 pair of socks
2 pair of over-knee socks
10 pair of knickers
3 pair of sunglasses
1 scarf
waxstripes 

I don't know if that's all, but you get the picture... haha, I just really love myself sometimes. 

After my cousin is done working we're heading to our old favourite bar "The Slug", which obviously is called something else now. After one or two snakebites we're going to the movies to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D. STOKED! 


No comments:

Post a Comment